STAY AHEAD IN A CHANGING WORLD
Exercise business thinking for winning results. Align your people behind your strategy.
In Enterprise, teams act as companies competing for the same customers in a fierce marketplace. Each participant assumes a management role in Marketing and Sales, Development and Services, Planning and Delivery, Finance and Control. The goal? Earn short-term profit while creating long-term value.
Over 8 years, teams annually win or lose customers based on the company’s offer and performance. Success is a calculated marathon, not a mad dash to the finish line.
Propel your company to the top with Enterprise—a fierce competition that ignites ambition and builds strategy.
Key Business Concepts
- Value propositions
- Operational efficiency
- “Red and blue oceans”
- Market intelligence
- Positioning and branding
- Product portfolio management
- People and processes
- Planning and execution: strategic vs. operational dilemmas
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Team and role dynamics
Through the tough competition of Enterprise, participants learn to:
- Put strategy into practice—fast.
- Prioritize based on the right information.
- Attract the right customers and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Assess the company’s current performance.
- Recognize the company’s most important value drivers.
- Understand the roles and benefits of strategy and branding.
- Use resources wisely.
Real Life Application
Enterprise helps companies who want to be on top and stay on top by:
- Targeting and selling to preferred customers.
- Developing and keeping an attractive and profitable product portfolio.
- Getting the most out of people and processes.
- Creating a strong, sustainable brand.
- Communicating company strategy.
- Building common understanding of the big picture in each employee.
Strategy, operational action, competitive positioning.
Senior managers, middle managers, entrepreneurs and others with marketing, sales, business and financial responsibilities.
Board-based business simulation with digital support.
1-1.5 days, corresponding to 8 years of fictional operation.
Number of participants
12-30. Participants are divided into 4-6 teams, and multiple games can be held simultaneously.
Enterprise is available in Bulgarian, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Polish and Swedish, however we continously translate our simulations into more languages.